Friday, March 9, 2012

The Soapbox

This is not a funny or lighthearted post about life with me poking fun at myself or my crazy family.  This is not a political statement.  This is just a mom telling you how moved she was by this video.  I simply cannot stomach what is being done to these families, these children...these poor children.  I agree with the principle of this movement, it is clear that we must do something, hell should have DONE something already!  There is this very simple yet powerful statement by Rep. Susan Davis at the 18:10 mark that is just banging around in my head! "No child should live in fear of being abducted and killed".  No dammit, no they should not!  Ugh it makes my heart break!!!  OK so please take the 30 minutes to watch this video and act if you feel compelled to but please pray for the children who have been taken and those who have suffered and those who fear for their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment