Sunday, March 4, 2012

Art Imitates Life?

My 6 year old attended an awesome artsy birthday party this weekend.  At one point they were given 2 different colors of crayola model magic and they were instructed to create anything they wanted with it.  My daughter got red and yellow clay and when it was time for pizza she came running out to me, inspired project in hand...

J:     "Look Mom, look what I made!"
Me: "Ummmm, Wow!  Can you tell me what it is?"
J:     "Duh Mom, it's a SKYSCRAPER!"




Yup, and I had the honor of holding it for the rest of the birthday party too.

4 comments:

  1. Snicker...my kids like to draw, and the youngest has been drawing tails on his super heroes lately. Tails that look strangely inappropriate to everyone except him. So I just smile widely and tell him what a good job he did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I agree, let it be...what else can we do without messing with their sweetness??!!

      Delete