Saturday, March 17, 2012

Irish I Had A Beer

Contrary to my wonderful morning on Valentines Day, I sooo needed a beer after yesterday's hair debacle!  I should have known I would need the Luck of the Irish to pull off another awesome hair-do (say this next part in a sarcastic voice plz) "in no time at all and with absolutely no drama whatsoever"!  First the bathroom vanity is being replaced so all hair goodies are screwed up in a massive pile in the closet and I could not locate the bands I needed.  Afterwards it looked like a Claire's tornado ran through the bathroom, hair ties, clips, feathers, bows, EVERYWHERE!  I mean it people,  I was actually tossing things over my shoulder onto the floor just looking for the stuff I needed!!!   Second I could not find the green ribbon I had planned in my head to use so the white one had to work.  And then the first attempt looked like total garbage so I had to take it out and start over.  All this while my oldest is telling me  "We're gonna be late, we're gonna be late, we are definitely late!!"  and the subject of my creation is crying "Owwww, Ow, that hurts!" while not. staying. still. at. all!!!  And when I suggested we just throw in the towel, she freaked, "NOOOO I want a shamrock in my hair!!!!!"  Go ahead, laugh at me I don't blame you at all!



In the end I got it done, even took a picture (I mean I needed it for the blog).  We were definitely late for school too but not late enough that the girls needed to get an office pass.  If you decide to do this pretty 'do in your daughter's hair today you will get tons of oohs and aahs for sure.  It really is soooo cute!  I do however suggest you, ahem, PRACTICE and also check out the original blog Adopt a 'Do which has awesome instructions and tons of other ideas for lucky hair 'dos. 

My niece told me that for Easter I should do a hair egg (all I could think of was Lady GaGa) I laughed and told her no I don't think so, I've learned my limitations...wait,

Oh. My. Gawd!
photo cred : Adopt a 'Do Egg Tails

No comments:

Post a Comment